The Ferrells

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 23

On day 23 of the 24 days of Christmas we were suppose to have a cousin party with the Cardon family. We were going to make gingerbread houses, decorate sugar cookies, and eat pizza together. Instead we were stuck at home with Hailey throwing up, Peyton complaining that her stomach hurt, and Alexis falling off a chair and cutting her lip open. We had a great time. I was so sad that we couldn't go (probably more sad than the girls). I am hoping they all recover by tomorrow so we can enjoy Christmas Eve and Christmas. What a bummer.

3 comments:

Jen Hakes said...

Oh Emily that does not sound fun. I wish your family a very speedy recovery for Christmas.

Nicole said...

So sorry to hear this. I hope everyone can be here tomorrow! Take care.

La Famille B said...

Oh no! I hope they felt better soon. Love you new family picture.