The Ferrells

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 10

On Day 10 of the 24 days of Christmas the girls made Thank You cards for Grandpa Ferrell. He is so great and we are so grateful for him and his generosity. Thanks for this wonderful trip Grandpa Ferrell.
On our last day at Disneyland we left Alexis and Ryan at the hotel and went with the rest of the family to Disneyland and California Adventure. I didn't take as many pictures the second day but here we are on "It's A Small World". I love this ride when it is decorated for Christmas and I love singing along to the Christmas songs they play. We went on lots of rides and were tired by the end of the night. I think the girls could have kept on going but I was definitely done especially since it started to get crowded. I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel to relax.

No comments: