The Ferrells

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 19

On day 19 of the 24 days of Christmas we went to look at the lights at the Mesa, Arizona Temple. I love doing this every year and every year they seem to get new light features that are even more beautiful. The girls were excited to see the lights but they were really looking forward to seeing this huge nativity.
They love to look at it and listen to the music that plays in the background. Here we are in front of the 3 Wise men display. I love to look at this one because it is a huge open grass area with the wise men in the middle of it.

We invited my parents to come along and join us in this activity. My dad wasn't paying attention so he didn't make it into this picture. We enjoyed having my parents walk around with us.
And just one more cute picture to get you in the Christmas spirit. Here are my 3 favorite girls in their Christmas dresses Grandma Ferrell bought for them. They sure are cute.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love the new Christmas dresses! We've made two drive bys for temple lights....we still need to stop and walk around.