The Ferrells

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 9

On the 9th day of the 24 days of Christmas the girls got Christmas socks to wear to Disneyland.
And thanks to Grandma Ferrell they also had matching Christmas shirts to wear. They looked so cute.
Disneyland was a lot of fun and Alexis did okay. She didn't love not being able to walk around whenever she wanted but she did like some of the rides. Here she is on the tea cups with Peyton.

Here we are on Pirates of the Caribbean. I'm not sure Alexis liked this one very much.

She did love Casey Jr. Circus Train. She was smiling the whole time.

Peyton enjoyed it too.
Of course Alexis' favorite thing at Disneyland was feeding the ducks. She would have stayed here for hours.

Peyton loved hanging out with her cousins Aurora and Makenna. She doesn't get to see them very often so she was happy to have a little time with them.
What great posers they are.
The carousel was not their favorite ride but it filled in the time they were waiting for the rest of the family to be done with their ride.
At the end of the night Peyton made me go on California Screamin 2 times in a row and it made me sick. Then Hailey insisted that I go on the Tower of Terror with her because she had never gone on it (neither had I). I reluctantly agreed and I closed my eyes the whole time. That is definitely not my kind of ride. I was ready for bed after that.

No comments: