The Ferrells

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 24

On day 24 of the 24 days of Christmas we celebrated Christmas Eve with the Cardons. Before we left to go to my cousin Nicole's house I had my sister take this picture of our family.
We then headed to my cousin's house for lots of yummy food and lots of playing. The great grand kids all participated in the nativity and Peyton was the angel of the lord and Hailey was the star. Alexis didn't want to participate in this one and I wasn't going to force her.

We then sang songs along with ringing jingle bells that I made for all the kids. After singing we got to the thing the kids look forward to the most, the presents. My cousin has continued my Mita's tradition of giving out bags filled with little goodies. She gets all the girls purses and fills them with chapstick, candy, snacks, rings, gum, and many more fun things. The girls love it and it brings back lots of great memories of my childhood.



As you can tell they all enjoyed their purses. Lexi especially loved the goldfish she found. It was a wonderful evening and we enjoyed every minute of it.

No comments: