The Ferrells

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Good times

During Christmas break we had a lot of great times with my family. We celebrated my dad's birthday with homemade ice cream and cupcakes.
My sister Rachael and her boyfriend Steve came to visit from Utah and played lots of games with the kids. They all loved it. Hailey even wanted to hold Steve's hand (which is a miracle because usually she wont go near him) and we had to document it.


My brother Scott got engaged to his wonderful girlfriend Megan and we are so excited to have her in our family. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of them so I can't post any. We enjoyed spending time together and just enjoying each other's company. I can't wait until May when we will all be together for Scott's wedding.
Here are a few other things we did during our break. My brother Andrew bought us Mouse Trap for Christmas and the girls had fun playing it.
Alexis and Peyton enjoyed a fun ride on the 3 wheeler with Grandpa Ferrell.

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Wow, Emily! With all your family around, you sure have a lot of Christmas traditions to keep going! What a fun time.