The Ferrells

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Day

On Christmas morning we woke up and got dressed and went over to my parents house to open presents. The girls were so excited and ran straight to their stockings to see what they got. Alexis was excited to see a pack of smarties and some goldfish.
Hailey loved the lip gloss that she got from Santa.

Peyton had the best reaction of the day when she opened the earrings in her stocking (which meant she could get her ears pierced) and she started screaming and jumping up and down. I think she woke up the neighborhood. It was great.
Here is our family right before we opened presents. This is a tradition we have to take a picture in front of the tree before opening presents and the girls were anxious to get to it.

My sister Rachael and brother Scott were also there to open presents with us.

Hailey got a dsi for Christmas and was so excited.
My Grandpa came over and ate breakfast with us and I just had to get a picture with him.

Alexis had a great time playing outside after opening presents. I think this was her favorite part of Christmas.
She had a great time playing with her cousin Dean.
After spending a few hours at my parents house we came back to Ryan's parents house and opened presents with them. It was like having 2 Christmas mornings. We were so spoiled.

After opening presents we had breakfast again (it was at 12:00 and who doesn't need 2 breakfasts on Christmas day especially when someone else is making it for you!?) Later that day we went to the park with my family and some of my cousins and my aunt and uncle. We had a great time playing and then we had a picnic. We are so lucky to have so much family to spend time with over the holidays and it really made it special. I didn't want it to end.

No comments: