The Ferrells

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Aunt Ashley and Jaxon

My sister in law Ashley was so nice this morning and took Lexi on some fun errands so I could go to the gym (Alexis has had a cough so I didn't want to take her to the kids club). Alexis had a great time and especially loved watching the donuts go by at Krispy Kreme. It's too bad that she can't eat the donuts but she was sure happy just spending time with Ashley and Jaxon. Thanks Ashley for being so wonderful and taking care of Lexi.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy-if I get a shout out everytime I do something easy, and take a picture to make myself look like Aunt of the year... I WILL DO IT MORE OFTEN!!! We love Lexi, and it was a piece of cake...but you know I do enjoy a good shout out!!! :o)

hawkeye said...

bondings getting better. :-) thanks for warm post

Jen Hakes said...

Emily, Missing your blogging... hint hint :)

Smart n' Success said...

It is a blog smiling faces. I like it very much. God bless you and your family

From me, Aziz Taufiq
www.aziztaufiq.blogspot.com

Laura Turley said...

Emily, I love your family picture at the top of your blog. Those donuts look yummy!