The Ferrells

Friday, February 14, 2014

September 2013

In September my sister Rachael came from Utah and we put on a bridal shower for her.  My cousin Nicole did all of the decorations for it because she is so awesome at it.  Here is the beautiful food table she created.
Here is Nicole with Rachael.

My immediate family members that helped put it all together.

Rachael with my Aunt Leslie and 3 of her beautiful daughters Deborah, Amy, and Laura


Rachael doesn't like to have a lot of attention on her but she managed to enjoy the party and opening the gifts.  

The girls enjoyed some time hanging out with their cousins at the mall.  They rode these fun animals all around the mall.


Alexis enjoyed holding her new baby cousin William.

Alexis and her cousin Julia had a dance class together at the rec center.  I enjoyed taking them each week and loved to see them dance together.

Addison and her cousin Deborah enjoyed playing in the hallway during the dance class.  I just love the look they are giving each other.  Deborah is 6 months older than Addison but she is quite a bit taller than her.

At the end of the dance class they had a little recital.  Alexis sure loves to dance.





Peyton continued to try out her cake decorating tools.  She made this cake and decorated the whole thing herself.  She even printed off a picture of the Gilbert Temple and put it on the cake.  I used it as the treat for the Young Women's lesson I was teaching on developing talents.  The girls loved it.






No comments: