The Ferrells

Saturday, February 15, 2014

November 2013

November was not as busy as October and that was a good thing.  My calling in my ward is Young Women's 2nd counselor.  I love working with the girls and we had a great time putting together a program for Evening of Excellence.  We had a pageant theme and the girls enjoyed participating in it.  Here is a picture of the girls at the end of the night with their crowns and sashes. 


 We had a fun play date with cousin Julia and Deborah.  My girls enjoy playing with them.

 We decided to invite our friend Bella over to join in the fun.

 Bella's sister Brielle joined in the fun also.

Peyton gave her first talk in sacrament meeting.  I was really proud of her because she wrote it all by herself and never asked for our help.

 She also got her braces off.  Here she is right before we went to the orthodontist.

And here she is after.  She said it felt weird to have them off but now she loves it.


Ryan got a head start on Christmas by taking Alexis and Addison to Bass Pro Shop to visit Santa.  They also rode on the carousel.


I don't think Addison enjoyed being on Santa's lap.  She is trying to get off and is crying.


Alexis had a cute Thanksgiving recital at her preschool and then we enjoyed a small little feast.


I celebrated my 35th birthday and had a great day.  Ryan and the girls spoiled me and I was able to spend time with lots of family.


We also celebrated Thanksgiving with Ryan's family.  His brother Tyler was in town from Minnesota with his family so we enjoyed a great week with them.






No comments: