The Ferrells

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

March 2013

At the beginning of March I took a trip to Utah by myself to spend some time with my sister and brother.  My sister Rachael and I went to a Jane Austen conference where we watched the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice and listened to a few lectures about her writing.  It was great.  We also went to the BYU vs Gonzaga Men's basketball game and it was awesome.  Michelle and Andrew came to the game with us and we had such a great time.


While I was gone Ryan was in charge of the girls.  In order to get some work done in his office he put the baby gate in front of his door.  Addison enjoyed peeking in on him.


He also took the girls to Lehi Rodeo Days.  They had a great time riding a horse and watching the other activities.  I'm so glad he was able to take them.




When I got back from Utah I had a day to pack and get ready to go with Peyton's school to science camp.  Peyton had been looking forward to this all school year.  It was quite an adventure sharing a cabin with ten 6th grade girls.  The first night was terrible because 2 of the girls would not go to sleep.  I think I slept a total of 1 hour.  


Here are all the girls from our cabin.

The kids got to do lots of fun activities and team building experiences.

Peyton's favorite was the rock climbing wall and going down the zip line after you got to the top.


We took a beautiful hike and here is a picture of Peyton with her teacher at the top of the mountain.

After science camp came Easter.  Here are the girls dying Easter eggs.  They love to do this.

 Ryan took Peyton to Magic Mountain during the long Easter weekend.  His brother Brit and his dad also went with them.
Peyton and Makenna absolutely love spending time together.

The 4 older grandkids enjoyed their time together riding the big roller coasters.




While Ryan and Peyton were in California we enjoyed celebrating Easter.
The Easter Bunny even came.




We enjoyed the ward Easter egg hunt on Saturday morning.

My Mom and Dad came with Becky's kids.

On Easter morning I made the girls Easter Bunny pancakes.



Here they are in their Easter dresses Grandma Ferrell got them.
Grandma Ferrell made this Easter dress for Alexis and now Addison is big enough to wear it.

When Peyton got back from California she found the Easter basket that the Easter Bunny had left for her.  We were glad to have them back.



1 comment:

RCardon said...

I love that you're blogging again! That was such a fun trip last spring...can't forget that great interview you did at the Pride and Prejudice festival...you're such a fanatic! ; ) Love you!