The Ferrells

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February 2013

At the beginning of February, Tyler and AnnaMarie's family came to visit all of us in Arizona.  They have twin boys that are 3 weeks younger than Addison and it was so fun to see them play together.  It was like having triplets.  They usually liked to be in the same place at the same time.

Their daughter Katie enjoyed playing with Alexis and was so nice to read her books along with her sister Jane.

Here are all 3 of the babies playing with the mega saucer at the same time. Addison is the one climbing in the bottom.

We celebrated my nephew Jaxon's birthday while the whole Ferrell family was together and we managed to get a picture of all the babies born in the year 2012 with Grandma and Grandpa.  Here are the kids from left to right.  Jack (March 2012), Cooper (September 2012), Aiden (March 2012), Addison (February 2012), and Koda (June 2012).  Poor Addison is the only girl.  It will be so fun watching them grow up together.


Valentine's Day is always so much fun.  I love decorating the house with cute notes and decorating the table for their delicious breakfast.


This year I made crepes with strawberries and whipped cream.  My girls loved it along with their special Valentine boxes I filled with goodies.





Here is our traditional Valentine's candlelight dinner.  I love spending Valentine's day with my family.


A week later we celebrated Addison's first birthday.





She enjoyed her chocolate cupcake but I think she got more on her face then she did in her belly.

We had all of the Cardon family and Ferrell family over for cupcakes and ice-cream.  I love being near so much family and having them over to celebrate these moments.


I think she is in a sugar coma.

Time for presents.


Addison with Grandma and Grandpa Ferrell.

Addison with Grandma and Grandpa Cardon.


At the end of the month my sister-in-law Michelle came to visit for a medical conference.  While she was in Arizona we went and got pedicures and went to dinner.  Such a fun girls night.





No comments: