The Ferrells

Monday, May 2, 2011

Grandpa Gaisford's Funeral

My Grandpa's funeral was such a great celebration of his life. All of my family was able to be there along with every single one of my cousins except for Geoff who lives in Denmark. We had a great time talking about what a great man my Grandpa was and remembering all of the good times we had with him.
My mom and I with my 3 favorite girls.

My cousin Laura was one of my very best friends growing up and I was so happy to be able to spend time with her because she lives in Connecticut so I don't get to see her often.

More of my cousins (and their children) at the funeral.

My brothers Scott and Andrew along with my cousins Mike and Steven carrying the casket.


After the funeral we went swimming with some of my cousins and just had a great time. Later that evening my sisters and I went to my Aunt's house in Phoenix and hung out talking till late into the night with my cousins. It was so much fun. It was a great ending to a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

It's sad to say goodbye, but such a good opportunity to have a impromptu family reunion. I'm so happy you had a great time with everyone!