The Ferrells

Monday, May 2, 2011

Grandpa Gaisford Funeral Weekend- Park Fun

My whole family was in town for my Grandpa's funeral so we decided to enjoy our time together. We spent a lot of time at the park playing with cousins and the girls loved it.
Lexi loved playing in the sand with Taylor, Jacob, and Dean.

My brother Andrew and his son Drew drove all the way from Utah to celebrate my Grandpa's life.

Peyton and Kate love playing together.

My mom enjoyed having all of her grandkids around and took some time to push Lexi in the swing.

Kate and Peyton love to swing like this. I remember doing this as a kid.


Jacob loves playing with the little kids. He is such a sweetheart and Julia and Lexi just love him.




My mom, my sisters, and my soon to be sister-in-law. We are missing my sister-in-law Michelle who hadn't arrived yet.

Once again Megan is a big hit with the kids. They love playing Ninjas with her.

No comments: