The Ferrells

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Easter Sunday

Grandma Ferrell bought the girls matching Easter dresses this year. She even made them matching flowers to wear in their hair. They looked so cute. Peyton informed me that she no longer wanted to have matching dresses with her sisters because she was too old for that now. I knew this day would come but it makes me sad because that means she is growing up.
This is the best picture I could get of Lexi because she didn't want to stand still for the picture.

Hailey was all ready to pose for an individual picture.

Peyton opted out of an individual picture as a protest to having to wear matching dresses. So sad.

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

It is sad, but it'll make dress shopping easier for Grandma. :) She can have a coordinating-but-older-style one.

Nicole said...

You had a good run!!! And I agree, it's sad that they are growing up! I used to dress Colton and Asher in matching clothes....then coordinating clothes....now - MATCHING TIES!!!! (except today they wore different ones!)