The Ferrells

Thursday, June 16, 2011

St. Louis

After Nauvoo we drove back to St. Louis (that is the closest airport to Nauvoo). We stayed a few days in St. Louis to enjoy some of the great things they have there. On our first day we went to The Magic House. This is a children's museum we had been to before when my sister Christin lived in St. Louis. It was a blast.
They had a new Alice in Wonderland exhibit that the girls wanted to start with. Here is Lexi playing the caterpillars back.
The girls looking through the key holes.
This was a fun toy to play with. You put a ball or handkerchief in the tube and the air would make it go through the tubes and then shoot them out.
They had a huge exhibit on the American government. You could stand behind the podium and pretend you were giving a Presidential address. Here is President Peyton Ferrell.
President Hailey Ferrell in the oval office at the President's desk.
President Alexis Ferrell.
The also had a court room where you could pretend to be a lawyer, a witness, or the judge. Here is judge Peyton.
Judge Hailey.
Judge Alexis.
This is the point where my camera battery died and I didn't have another one or the charger so I have no more pictures from our trip to St. Louis. I was so sad. We went to Six Flags the next day and had such a great time. Peyton loved all of the rides and said that this was her favorite theme park (which is saying something since she has been obsessed with Disneyland for a long time). We had a great vacation and loved spending so much time together. I can't wait for our next trip this summer.

3 comments:

Christin said...

I miss all those wonderful places. I really want to take my family there again sometime. So many wonderful memories. I'm glad you had so much fun!

hapi said...

Hi The Ferrells, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Deb said...

Looks like a great vacation. It was fun seeing you the other day. Let's get together again soon.