The Ferrells

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Alexis!

Alexis turned 2 back on May 20th. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. She brings us so much joy and we just love having her around.
Here she is the morning of her birthday. She is looking so grown up.

We didn't have time to celebrate on her birthday since my brother got married on that day but the very next day we had a big party for her. We went swimming at Val Vista Lakes with all of Ryan's family and all of my family. We had a great time.
Here she is playing with daddy in the water.


Grandma and Grandpa Cardon gave her a new swimsuit and some pool toys. She wanted to open them right away.
Look at the smile on her face. She absolutely loves swimming and would wear her swimsuit every day if I would let her.
She had a rice krispy treat cake since she is allergic to eggs and she loved it.
This isn't the best picture but it is the only one I have with me and her in it. I love Alexis so much and I am so grateful that she is part of our family. She has the cutest personality (unless she is getting in to things she is not suppose to) and she has me (and everyone else) wrapped around her little finger. Happy Birthday Alexis!

1 comment:

Jen Hakes said...

Our little ones are getting so big already! We need to put books on their heads! What a fun swim party!