The Ferrells

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Scott's Wedding

On May 20th my little brother Scott got married to his beautiful bride Megan in the Mesa, Arizona Temple. It was a jam packed day since it was my girls last day of school (they missed the last week for a vacation), Lexi's birthday, and Hailey's dance recital. The wedding and the reception were just so much fun. I don't think I have ever been to such a fun reception. Congratulations Scott and Megan.
Here's the happy couple coming out of the temple. She is just so beautiful and her dress was so classic.



All of my siblings together again.

Before the reception we took pictures at a lake near Megan's parent's house. Here is my cute little family.

The whole family (minus Andy and Joshua)

After pictures we went to Hailey's recital and then came back to the reception when it was over. We had such a great time and stayed out so late enjoying the night (Lexi went back home to sleep while we partied. Thanks Grandma Ferrell for babysitting.)

There was lots of dancing and I have never seen my girls dance as much as they did that night. It was so fun to watch. I loved seeing them dancing with their dad. It was a memory I will cherish forever.
They also had a fun photo booth that you could take silly pictures in. Here I am with my sister's and my niece Summer.
It was definitely a night we will ALWAYS remember. Thanks Scott and Megan for having such an awesome reception.

1 comment:

Kevin and Lisa said...

So fun to see the entire family. Your family is just darling as ever.