The Ferrells

Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!

I was able to celebrate my birthday many times this weekend with my family. Since both of my brother's birthdays are the day before mine we always get to celebrate together. On Friday we made gourmet caramel apples and had a pizza party to celebrate Andrew's birthday. On Saturday morning Ryan and the girls showered me with lots of gifts and love.
They also took me out to breakfast and lunch. Saturday afternoon we headed over to the train park in Scottsdale with my whole family. Alexis was trying to escape the train line so Ryan had to resort to putting her on his shoulders. She kept trying to escape this and as you can tell in the picture Ryan was enjoying every minute of it.
Here we are ready to take our train ride.

The park was a lot of fun and the girls had fun playing with their cousins.

We then came back to our house and had dinner and played games. On Sunday we got together to celebrate all 3 of our birthdays with another family dinner. My mom made ribs and a yummy ice cream cake and we had a great time hanging out one last time before Andrew and his family left to go back to Utah. Thanks to all my family who made this such a wonderful birthday for me. I love you all.

3 comments:

Jen Hakes said...

What a great birthday! You deserve it! The sunshine looks so wonderful. I'm glad you got to spend your special day with all your family.

Lena said...

Happy Birthday Emily! I sure LOVE ya and think you're AMAZING!

La Famille B said...

So glad you had a great birthday. Sounds like so much fun. It was great to see you last week.