The Ferrells

Monday, November 15, 2010

Gilbert Temple Groundbreaking

On Saturday I was able to go to my Stake Center and attend a broadcast of the Gilbert Temple Groundbreaking. I have been looking forward to this ever since they announced the temple more than 2 years ago. It was such a wonderful meeting and I could feel the spirit so strongly as Elder Costa said a prayer and dedicated the land to be a sacred ground for our new Temple. My family can't wait to watch as the Temple is built and I feel so blessed to have had this experience in my life.

4 comments:

Jen Hakes said...

That is so neat! You are very blessed to have one built so close to you.

AnnaMarie said...

That is cool! I'm so glad you took advantage of this unique opportunity!

Becky and Brian said...

great pictures! i think I will have to steal them! I think I broke my toe when you were here. Brian came home early so that was a plus!

Nicole said...

I'm so excited for this temple too!!!