The Ferrells

Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. My brother Andrew and his wife Michelle came from Utah so almost everyone was there to celebrate (we missed you Rachael). It seemed like every day was a big party. Here is our family right before our delicious Thanksgiving meal.
I was in charge of making rolls since my Aunt Leslie was out of town this year (she always made them every Thanksgiving). I was a little nervous that they wouldn't turn out right but everyone said they tasted great. I was pretty proud of myself.
The kids ate outside which was great because they could be as loud and wild as they wanted and we didn't have to deal with them. Arizona does have its perks.

Alexis wasn't too fond of the food and tried throwing it on the ground instead of eating it. Can't you tell how much she loved it by the expression on her face?!

After dinner we headed over to my cousin Nicole's house for pie. She is the best hostess and we had a great time eating and talking. Here are some of the Cardon Great Grandchildren.

I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family that I get to spend the holidays with and I am so grateful for all of them. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: