The Ferrells

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Alexis!

My beautiful baby girl turned 1 today. I can not believe it. It has gone by so fast (most of the time) and she is such a blessing in our lives. She has taught me so much through the trials I have had with her. She has taught me to have more patience especially in situations you have no control over (like reflux, food allergies, and not sleeping well because of the 2 things I just mentioned). She has a smile that can melt your heart and loves pretty much everyone who comes in contact with her. She has pretty much no stranger anxiety and gladly will go with anyone that will pay attention to her. She loves to be around people and usually gets cranky when I am the only one around because I am just too boring.
Her two older sister absolutely adore her and want to be with her whenever they can. They still fight over who gets to hold her when she gets up EVERY morning. Peyton takes care of her whenever I need her to and loves to carry her around wherever she goes. Hailey loves to try and pick her up and loves to give her lots of hugs.
These days she loves to get into the dishwasher whenever she sees it open and loves to get into any cupboard she can open.
Happy Birthday Alexis. We love you so much and are so happy you are part of our family.

6 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Aww, I love that girl. (She looks like a Cardon!) What a sweetie. I can't believe she's already one!

Jen Hakes said...

What a cutie! I can't believe our little babies are celebrating birthdays already! I hope the next year find better sleep for you. Happy birthday Alexix! The dishwasher is a baby magnet.

Becky and Brian said...

Happy Birthday! When I was watching her the minute I opened the dishwasher she was heading over to play with it.

Lisa J. said...

She is so cute!

Tiffiny said...

How fast the time goes by! She is a beauty. I love those curls!

Christin said...

She is a cutie and we love her sooooooooo much!