The Ferrells

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Gone Fishing

A week and a half ago Ryan and Hailey set off on a trip to my brother in law Brandt's cabin. Hailey was so excited to go and spend time with Ryan and her cousins. They were able to play in the woods and enjoy the fresh mountain air. They also got to go fishing. It was Hailey's first time fishing.
Here is Hailey and Ryan after she caught her first fish.
Here she is waiting to catch something. I love the huge smile on her face.
Hailey enjoyed petting the fish after she caught it.
She caught 4 fish. Here she is with her cousins Kalle and Oakley. Thanks Brandt for inviting them to your cabin. They had a great time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute and tiny they all look with those fish! Fishing....Better them than me!

Nicole said...

Hailey, you are braver than me!!! I wouldn't have wanted to pet a fish at your age!

AnnaMarie said...

What a fun time! Makes me soooo excited for Aspen Grove!

La Famille B said...

what a fun time! I love her petting the fish!

The Ferrells said...

All those trout and me out of town. they're my favorite ever!!

Deb said...

That looks so fun. It is so nice to let the kids be out in the open and just run and be carefree