The Ferrells

Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a wonderful birthday today. When I got up Peyton played "Happy Birthday to You" on the piano for me. I loved it. Then I went to the gym and did my very favorite class. When I got home Ryan and the girls had made several cards for me and had 2 presents for me to open. I got a calendar and a bike trailer . I am so excited to use it. They also cleaned the whole house. After presents I got to go out to lunch with my mom, 2 of my sisters and my brother Scott. We ate and had a great time talking. I then went and got a hair cut and met up with some more family. Ryan and the girls took me to Dave and Busters to play games and then took me to Joe's Real BBQ for dinner. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband, daughters, and many other family members who made this day so great. Thanks for all of the birthday wishes from everyone. You made this a fantastic birthday.

7 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Sounds like a great day. I'm glad you had a nice birthday! :)

Kevin and Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! I'll call tomorrow!

Nicole said...

What a great birthday! Cleaning the whole house is a huge treat....almost as good as eating at Joe's! Happy Birthday!!!

La Famille B said...

Happy Birthday Emily! Sounds like you had a great day!
Juliet

Jen Hakes said...

You deserve it! Happy b-day!

Lisa J. said...

Happy Birthday! I haven't been on your blog since I got my new computer. I had to search for it but finally found it!

Lena said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chica! It sounds like you got the royal treatment(kudos to Ryan and the girls)...and you deserve it because you are truly AMAZING! Thanks for being such a GREAT friend and example to me. Love you tons!!!