The Ferrells

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Busy December

We have had a very busy December so far so I haven't been very good about posting. So here are the things that we have done. At the beginning of December Ryan's dad took most of the grand kids to Disneyland for 2 days. We had a great time being with family and riding the rides. Thanks Dad for the trip.
Here are some of the kids jumping on Grandpa's hotel bed before we went to Disneyland the first day.
We had a Cardon Cousin party at my sister Christin's house where we made home made gingerbread houses and ate dinner. The kids had a blast and enjoyed eating the candy too.
My mom was nice enough to help Peyton with hers.

I got to help Hailey make her house.

My wonderful sister-in-law Ashley was nice enough to take us out and do a photo shoot for our Christmas cards. She did such a great job and the kids cooperated for the most part. My mother-in-law bought these dresses for the girls for Christmas. I just love them.




Alexis didn't want to smile for her pictures but she did like to stick her tongue out.






Thanks Ashley for taking such wonderful pictures.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are just too cute!!! Taking their pictures is a piece of cake!

La Famille B said...

Sounds like a fun December so far. You and your girls are just so beautiful! Have a very merry Christmas.
Juliet

Nicole said...

Love the photos and the dresses!!! I think I'm fine with all boys....then I see those beautiful girls in their dresses! Can't wait to see you next week!

AnnaMarie said...

Those are adorable photos of the girls, and I love the dresses!

Becky and Brian said...

cute pictures! hailey looks so much older with her hair all curled and down.

Lena said...

LOVE the pictures of your sweet family! I'm glad to see you are all doing well.
Merry Christmas!