The Ferrells

Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Will Survive

Ryan left today for a 17 day trip to Dubai for school. He was so excited to go. I was not so excited for him to leave me. Being a single parent is no fun, especially when you have a baby who just can't get over a cough and runny nose and keeps waking herself up in the middle of the night. I am hoping my oldest 2 will be on their best behavior at all times (it's good to have really high goals, right?). So I will be ringing in the New Year by myself sleeping like a log (hopefully). I will survive (or at least that is what I keep telling myself).

6 comments:

Tyler said...

Good luck. If it's any consolation, I am also spending new year by myself as AnnaMarie and the girls went to spend the week up north with her dad.

Anonymous said...

You WILL survive. I will help with anything you need. Even if it is a couple sanity hours where I come watch the girls and you go spend some quiet time alone at MY house. Love you- please tell me when (not IF, but WHEN) you need ANYTHING!

AnnaMarie said...

Good luck! I know how you feel...I feel like a single mom a lot these days. Love you!

Nicole said...

You will survive! Send Payton and Hailey over anytime....or call me in the middle of the night to take care of Alexis! You know I would!!!

The Ferrells said...

I feel like single parent too. Just a single parent with his kids at home while he is away in the middle east doing school stuff. Ryan

-I also spent the new year alone - though I am not quite sure where I was at the time - somewhere over the Atlantic I believe.

Jen Hakes said...

LOVE the new look and photos! Beautiful!