The Ferrells

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Last week was filled with lots of Halloween fun. We started off the week with the annual Ferrell Family Halloween Party. The girls had a great time playing games, eating food, and hanging out with their cousins.
Peyton with cousins Alyssa and Makenna.
Hailey and Grandma Ferrell with their Mummy.

Toss the bean bag in the pumpkin. You will notice in these two pictures both Hailey and Peyton stick out their tongues out when they are concentrating. It must be a family trait.


Pumpkin Hockey

We all made Halloween themed food and the kids had a lot of fun eating the crazy food.

Bat's Blood (Powerade)
Rotting pumpkin (funeral potatoes)

Nose Blow Burritos

Toxic Waste (fruit salad)

Hairy Monster Fingers (garlic bread sticks)

Monster Brownies
Edible Eyeballs (pudding with candy)
Halloween Night we went over to my sister Christin's house and had dinner and then went trick-or-treating. The girls had a great time with their Cardon cousins and it was a great night.
The girls with Grandma and Grandpa Cardon.

My 3 cute girls.

Alexis as a Cheetah.

Hailey as Strawberry Shortcake.

Peyton as Kit Kittredge.
What a great week we had. Thanks to all my family for making it so much fun.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like you all had a great week! All the girls are so cute in their costumes!!!

RCardon said...

haha SO cute! I sure miss all of you! I think Alexis looks so much like you did as a baby, I love it!

AnnaMarie said...

Really cute costumes! All that gross food grosses me out too much to eat. :) But I'm sure it was fun!

Jen Hakes said...

Wow that Halloween dinner was something! I love all the spooky festivities. Your girls are super cuterific! Kit Kitridge... love that movie.

Tiffiny said...

What a fun Halloween! Those foods are great. Very creative!! Love the costumes too!

...and thanks for the comment on my blog. I think going without dairy would be more difficult for me than the diet I've been put on. There's milk in so many things. Good for you for sticking with it! These little sacrifices we make are definitely worth it for the health of our children.