The Ferrells

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. We hope you had a great day. We had a wonderful time with my family. We enjoyed talking, eating, and playing outside.

Peyton and Hailey loved wearing the dresses Grandma Ferrell made for them.

We had great weather and were able to eat outside.


My mom did a great job hosting Thanksgiving this year and she was even able to spend a little time holding Alexis.


Alexis looked so cute in this dress. Thank you Jennifer, Deborah, Laura, Lisa, Amy, and Aunt Leslie for the dress. I love it. By the way, Alexis got her first tooth this week. I can't believe how fast she is growing. At her 6 month appointment she was in the 75th percentile in every category.


Happy Thanksgiving!


4 comments:

Nicole said...

It was so good to have everyone over last night. Alexis was WAY TOO CUTE in her dress! Have a great weekend!

Nicole said...

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

RCardon said...

Happy Birthday Em! I love you! Those pictures are great but are making me miss all of you so much! Alexis is absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see you guys in a month!

Jen Hakes said...

What a doll!