The Ferrells

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Christmas

I know it is a little late to be posting pictures from Christmas but I was really busy with moving just a few days before Christmas and just with life in general. I am trying to get back on track before the baby comes so here are a few pictures from Christmas.
I attended my first live concert in my 30 years of living. It was my brother's band Sherylstin's farewell concert since they would no longer be playing together since it is time for all of them to grow up and move on. It was more like a reunion/farewell concert since most of them had recently returned from their missions and they hadn't played together in 2 1/2 years. We had a lot of fun and it was great seeing my brother do something he loves. Here he singing and playing the keyboard.
Here I am with my 2 sisters and brother after the concert.

We spent Christmas Eve at my cousin Nicole's house and we were able to spend time with my Mita (grandmother) who just recently turned 95.

Here we are Christmas morning at my parent's house before we unwrapped our gifts. The girls had a great time and got lots of fun stuff.

No comments: