The Ferrells

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break

For Spring Break the girls and I headed to California to visit our old friends and our favorite places. Ryan was already in California since he has been working there lately so it was fun to be back with him. My parents came along for the trip so they could help me with the girls at Disneyland and California Adventure. This was the first time that Hailey was tall enough for the big rides and I didn't want her to miss out on them since I can't take her on them myself.
Here are the girls with my parents ready to start another fun day of roller coasters.
Here we are in front of Big Thunder Mountain which my daughters made my parents go on like 10 times. Hailey really loved this ride and even put her hands up in the air like a real pro.

My dad really wanted to go on the Matterhorn since it was the one he remembers most as a kid going to Disneyland back in the 50's and 60's. Hailey was brave enough to go on it with him even though she doesn't like the monster in it.




We also went to Knott's Berry Farm and California Adventure but I didn't take any pictures of it. Peyton was able to spend an hour at her old school and had such a great time with her old class. We were able to visit our old ward (which totally chaged since we left in December because the boundaries in the whole Stake were changed) and we were able to play with some of our friends. We got to stay with Aunt Natalie and cousin Aurora and we had so much fun with them. We had such a fun time and my girls were so sad to leave. Hailey kept asking me when we were going to move back to California and when I told her we weren't going to she was really sad. They both really miss their friends and their favorite places. We hope to make it back there soon.

No comments: