The Ferrells

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rainbow Connection

Peyton was able to participate in her second grade school musical called "The Rainbow Connection". She danced and sang in 3 songs. The first was "The Rainbow Connection", the second one was "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" and the third one was "My Favorite Things". She had a small solo in the song "My Favorite Things" and she sung so beautifully and clearly. I am so glad that she enjoys singing since that is something I always did as a child. It brought back a lot of memories for me especially since I sang "The Rainbow Connection" when I was in Kindergarten for my school talent show. We are so proud of Peyton for participating and for having the courage to sing a solo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man! When you blog, you really go all out! I loved all the updates! Even though I live close, I would appreciate if you would blog more regularly!! Thank you!!