The Ferrells

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Past Couple of Weeks

Well we have been up to a lot of stuff over the past couple of weeks so I am just going to do one long post. My brother Andrew, his wife Michelle, and my sister Rachael came for a quick visit and it was great to see them. We had lots of family dinners and we were able to hang out during the day. Here we are hanging out after dinner.

This was the first time all of my siblings had been together since Christmas almost 2 years ago.

We love to get a little crazy.

We were able to visit my Mita (grandmother) while they were in town.

The girls went to the ward camp out with Ryan 2 weeks ago and had a great time. I asked Ryan to take pictures and this is all I got.

This past week I took the girls along with my niece Summer to Disneyland. Summer had never been to Disneyland or the beach so we were excited to show it to her. Here she is right when we first walked in to Disneyland.

Here she is on her very first ride, Splash Mountain. She got a little wet but it felt good since it was so hot (100 degrees).


Aunt Natalie treated us all to dinner with the Princesses to celebrate every one's birthdays. Here the girls are with Ariel.

Snow White

Belle

Sleeping Beauty

Cinderella
Thank you so much Natalie, Aurora, and Mark for letting us stay with you and making our trip so much fun. Thanks for taking care of Alexis and being so generous. We love you. (I will post pictures of the girls at the beach in another post)

One last photo. Peyton decided it would be fun for all 3 of the girls to lay in bed together tonight before they went to bed. They were laughing and having a great time and it made my heart melt. I just love these beautiful girls.

4 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Who is that girl in the middle of the last picture? You have NOT been posting enough pictures of Alexis! :) Love you lots! I'm glad you got to get together with all your siblings. And wow, lots of Disneyland...good for you!

The Ferrells said...

Such beautiful girls--I am so blessed to have you here to enjoy every minute I can--

Becky and Brian said...

Emily in the last picture of the 3 girls I think Alexis looks a little like you when you were a baby.

Nicole said...

I was just going to say what Becky said! Alexis is soooooooooo YOU! I'm impressed that Ryan took one picture at the campout....Tony isn't as reliable! What a fun vacation, we missed you last Saturday, but that trip looked so fun!