The Ferrells

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ice Skating With Peyton

Peyton and I went on a mommy daughter date this last Saturday and Peyton chose to go ice skating for it. She had never been and was really excited to try it out. Here she is right before we took to the ice.
Here we both are before we stepped onto the ice. I was hoping that neither of us would have a bad fall even before we got onto the ice.

Peyton was still cold even after wearing all of her winter gear. Her hands were freezing. I guess her body is not use to cold weather (I wonder why!).
We had a great time and she can't wait to go again. She even said she wanted to take lessons so she could be like the real skaters who could twirl. Too bad it cost way too much money.
Here is a short video of her skating after she learned how to do it by herself.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how two of my most accident prone relatives survived this...but Im glad you did!!

Brian Smith said...

Fun! I love iceskating!

La Famille B said...

Oh how fun! I am glad you had a great time!

The Ferrells said...

If this is cold, camping will really freeze her solid!!