The Ferrells

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Peyton's Talent Show

Peyton decided she wanted to participate in her school's talent show this year so she picked a song to sing and practiced really hard every day. She has been a little obsessed with the movie "The Sound of Music" so she chose to sing that song. I was really sad that I could not attend her talent show since my doctor chose to induce me during that time but I am glad that Ryan, Grandma and Grandpa Cardon, Aunt Ashley, Aunt Amber, and April could all attend and cheer her on. Ryan video taped it for me and I watched it as soon as he got back to the hospital. She did a great job and didn't even flinch when her microphone wasn't working and the teacher had to hand her a new one. What a professional. I look forward to her continuing her love of music and hopefully being able to attend many more talent shows.

I will post the video of her performance when Ryan figures out how to put it on the computer.

No comments: