The Ferrells

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful mothers out there. I especially want to say Happy Mother's Day to my 2 wonderful mothers. First I would like to tell you about my wonderful mother-in-law Paula. I have been very blessed to know her for the past 14 years and have loved every minute of it. She is such a talented person and has so much knowledge. She is a wonderful grandmother to my children and spoils all of us whenever she gets the chance. She is a terrific cook and can get any stain out of your clothes no matter what it is. We have really missed her over the past year and we can't wait to have her back in a little over a month (but who's counting!) Happy Mother's Day Mom. I love you.
There are so many wonderful things that I can say about my mom Elizabeth. She has so much patience and I don't think I ever remember her yelling at me or my siblings. That is a trait that I didn't get from her but I am trying to work on it. She was what I would call a "Super Mom" during my whole life. She did day care in her home most of my life so that she could stay at home and be there for us. She carted us around to thousands of sports activities and never missed any of our games. She never missed our choir or band concerts and always made sure that we had every opportunity to excel in whatever we wanted to do. She made us homemade breakfast every morning which I never really appreciated until I was older and realized how much work that takes. She always listened to us no matter what we had to say and she always keeps whatever we don't want other people to know to herself. I can always count on my mom to be there for me whenever I need her and I feel so blessed. Thanks mom for being so great. I love you.


2 comments:

Christin said...

Happy Mother's day to you! You look so great pregnant. Thanks for putting up the pictures. I'm glad you are having so much fun in AZ. Way to go Peyton on riding her bike. I'm so proud of her. She definitely takes after her aunt Christin when it comes to the cautious zone. I love you guys and miss you.

Lena said...

What a wonderful post! I too am grateful to your mothers for teaching and inspiring you. Their examples and love have help make you who you are today...an AMAZING, TALENTED woman who blesses my life with your example of faith, perseverance, dedication, and love.
Thanks Emily for being so GREAT! Happy Mother's day!
I can't wait to see who your new princess looks like. I can't believe you're almost done...you really do look wonderful (not fair)!