The Ferrells

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ryan finally gives in!

For all of you who didn't know I have been wanting to do a blog for a while. Ryan was totally against it since he is usually in Lawyer mode and thinks that someday what I write might come back to haunt us. Well just a few days ago while I was reading my brother's blog out of the blue he said if I wanted to start a blog of my own he would be okay with it. I think I went in to shock for a second and had to ask him if he really meant it. He did! So here is my first attempt at blogging. I am not very creative so it might not be as great as some others I have read but that is okay. I'm just glad to be doing it!
(For those of you who are wondering who picked the title of our blog, yes it was Ryan. He said that he wanted to pick it if we were going to have a blog.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the big idea? You get us all excited about you starting a blog, and then you don't BLOG?!?!?!

AnnaMarie said...

Yay! I'm so excited that I have another person's blog to add to my bookmarks! And I'm excited to keep up on Peyton & Hailey's stuff! Yay yay yay!

ThePalmers said...

Way to go Peyton--Ryan you could use a little practice with the old video camera!! Just kidding, we loved it--Mother

Anonymous said...

How about:
"A Beater-honker, A dingbat, and 2 snugglerooskies"???

Or, if Emily was picking the names, maybe you could go with, "DUDE! THATS WHACK!"

(I love you guys and am SO SO SO happy you started a blog!)

Shavonne said...

Hooray! Welcome to the blogging world, and I'm glad Ryan finally gave in! I think you'll really like it, I got addicted to blogging, and reading everyone else's blogging right away. Oh, and I really like your name!

Jen Hakes said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Looks like you already have many readers! Have fun with it but watch out... it's totally addictive.

Andrew and Michelle Cardon said...

Emily,
As you can see since I am writting on your blog I got the link. I am so glad to know that it was because of my blog that Ryan said you could make one. I figure he saw how cool ours was and just couldn't handle it. Anyway I am sure you will enjoy the sharing experience. I am sure we will be more caught up in each others lives now than ever before. Good luck.

Nicole said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you won't have an Underroo story like the Stock's, but I can't wait to see more from your family. We love all the FANTASTIC FERRELLS!!!