The Ferrells

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Peyton's School Olympics



Peyton had a fun time at school today because they had a school olympics. I guess this takes the place of field day for the younger kids. She was able to do a 3 leg race, play cat and mouse with a parachute, and jump over a pretend river (kind of like the long jump). They did a lot of other things but I was only able to be there for an hour so I didn't get to see it all. They also had a dance contest that was fun to watch (Hailey really wanted to participate so she danced on the sidelines). Here are a few pictures from the event and a short video of her jumping over the river. She has 2 more days of school left and then a short (4 1/2 week) summer break. She is looking forward to having a break from doing homework.

2 comments:

Mom/dad said...

I am L-O-V-I-N-G the fact that you guys have a blog! SO FUN!!!!

Mom/dad said...

OOPS@!!! This is Ashley, somehow signed in under dad...sorry!