The Ferrells

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day





I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to the 3 father's in my life. First Happy Father's Day to Ryan the best father my daughters could possibly have. He is so great with the girls and really loves spending time with them. This year he was able to coach Peyton's soccer team and she really loved having him there for every practice and game. He also started taking the girls on daddy daughter dates once a month each one by themselves and they have loved that. He also lets them tag along on all of the errands he runs for me and I really appreciate that. But most of all he loves us and we love him. You're a great Dad!



The second father I want to say Happy Father's Day to is my dad. He has been a wonderful example to me in so many ways. He always had family prayer with us, always read scriptures with us, and had family home evening with us most weeks. He gave us a Father's blessing each year before we started school and gave us blessings when we were sick. He always worked hard to provide for our family and tried to attend every sporting event or school activity we had. He is a wonderful grandfather to our daughters and we all love him very much.

The third father I want to say Happy Father's Day to is my father-in-law. He is such a great guy and is so generous in every way. He is always willing to help us when we need him and is willing to serve us in any way. He is a wonderful grandfather and our girls really love spending time with him. We all love you.

So Happy Father's Day to all the dads who read this blog.

5 comments:

Mom/dad said...

What a neat tribute to your dads. I love the pictures and your script! You're a pro--
Love, Mother

Nedra Tietjen said...

Hi Emily!!! I a so excited you started a blog! It wil be great to see all the fun things you and the girls are doing. I loved the blog on Peyton's swim meet. That brings back a lot of memories from my many years on swim team. Sure love you!

Megan said...

love your tag line about the domer, cougars and wild childs...we could have the same line (except three wild children).
Loved seeing you.
Meg

SHANNON said...

Hey Emily! I saw your blog on Ashley's and Dave's. Just wanted to say hello its been a long time. Your girls are ADORABLE!! Hope all is well.
Shannon (Tenney)

Jen Hakes said...

What a wonderful blessing it is to have dedicated fathers.