The Ferrells

Friday, January 27, 2012

Daddy Daughter Dance

The girls school had their annual Parent Student Dance or as we like to call it the Daddy Daughter Dance tonight. When Lexi heard me talking about it with Ryan she insisted that she get to go too so we bought her a ticket. She was probably the most excited to go but the other girls were a little excited too. They had a great time dancing and Lexi got to do the Hokey Pokey and was singing it all night until we put her to bed.
Here they are right before the dance. I love that they want to get dressed up for it and do their hair down (which is not how I usually let them wear it). Don't they look great. I hope Ryan doesn't get sick of these dances because he has a lot more of them in the future.

3 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

I love it! What a great dad and beautiful girls!

Nicole said...

That picture is so beautiful...Ryan and his girls! So happy they all had a great time.

ThePalmers said...

So Cute! And what a great dad!