The Ferrells

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas Break

We had a fantastic Christmas break this year. My whole family was in town and we really enjoyed spending every day together doing lots of fun stuff. I did the 24 days of Christmas with the girls again this year and they loved it once again. Here they are decorating their gingerbread houses.
We had our Ferrell family Christmas party about a week before Christmas this year. We had a great time eating, exchanging gifts, playing bells and singing, and putting on the nativity.
At our ward party Santa came to visit and Lexi wasn't too excited to sit on his lap but she did.
While my family was in town we did lots of fun things. We had a caramel apple making party, a gingerbread house party, trips to the park, we played at Bounce U, attended an adoption party for my cousin Kari, went swimming at a hotel, had Christmas Eve at my cousin Nicole's house, blessed my new nephew Braeden, had many family dinners, and hung out at night. I wish I had taken pictures of these things but I didn't. Hopefully at some point in time my brother Andrew will send us some of the pictures he took and then I will fill in with a few pictures.

Here are pictures of our Christmas morning. Alexis loved opening her gifts.


Hailey loved her brand new bike without training wheels.
Peyton loved her new Razor scooter she had been asking for.
Here is a picture of some of my family before church on Christmas morning.
After all of my family left back to Utah Ryan took the girls to Flagstaff to spend a few days in the snow. There wasn't much snow but they made the most of it and enjoyed an hour of sledding. Here is the best picture Ryan took. I guess he didn't realize the girls were squinting from the sun. Oh well, at least he took a picture.
The girls had a great time enjoying their time off from school and loved spending time with their family.

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Holy moly, loving all the updates and pictures! You must be getting caught up before your new one arrives!