The Ferrells

Monday, October 11, 2010

First Tooth

We are visiting Provo, UT this week for October break and we are having a great time. This morning as I was sleeping in bed Hailey came in and turned on the light. Before I could tell her to turn it off and go back to bed she said, "I lost my tooth!" She was so excited. I was so excited because there was no blood and I didn't have to pull it out. I can't believe Hailey is old enough to be losing teeth. Time sure does fly. I will post a picture of Hailey when we get back from vacation.

4 comments:

Scott & Megan Cardon said...

Hey! This is Megan Godard (Scott's girlfriend). You guys are in Utah?! So am I! Just saying...

Nicole said...

That's so exciting! It's a big deal when the first child loses their first tooth...but your second! Time goes by way too fast!!!! Can't wait to see the toothless smile!

Jen Hakes said...

I can't believe my six year old boy still has yet to lose one. I'm totally with you on not having to pull it out. I will not help with that either.

La Famille B said...

I can't wait to see the picture! I just adore toothless kids, and she will be the most adorable toothless girl in the world! Hope you had a great time in Utah. I love it up there, but we go to Salt Lake.