The Ferrells

Saturday, October 23, 2010

First Play Date

Alexis had her very first play date on Wednesday with her friend Henry. Henry's mom had to go somewhere so I said I would watch him so she didn't have to take him with her. Alexis enjoyed having him around and they only took away each other's toys a few times. She especially loved it when we had lunch and I let her sit in a real seat so Henry could use the high chair. Just look at the smile on her face.

I can't believe how grown up she is getting.

4 comments:

Jen Hakes said...

I can't believe how old she looks. With all that hair she must be 13 or something. Just kidding but she is so cute! Wish she could have a play date with Brynn someday. We are not going to AZ for Christmas this year. Hard to believe but true. Keep on blogging so I can keep up to date on your cute little family.

Nicole said...

Again, I agree with Jen....she looks so grown up in those pictures! Having a friend over is a big deal, but a BOY!!!!! Way to go, Alexis!!!

La Famille B said...

Wow! Alexis has beautiful hair, I just want to pull those curls. She did not get the bald Cardon baby gene. What a great first play date, and with a boy.

Lauren said...

I also have to comment on Alexis's hair. You are 3 for 3 for daughters with amazing hair. You have such a beautiful family. We miss you guys.