The Ferrells

Monday, January 18, 2010

Thank Goodness Daddy's Home!

Ryan finally returned home from his trip and I am so glad (and I think everyone else around me is too!). It is so nice to have someone to help me with the kids especially when I am about to lose my temper. Today has been so nice for me. I got to go to the gym this morning (which I haven't been able to do for a while since Alexis has been sick) and now he has Peyton and Hailey with him at the tie warehouse so I can have some time to myself while Alexis sleeps. I haven't done anything too exciting with my time but the peace and quiet has been much needed. I'm so glad that I have such a wonderful husband and him being gone reminded me of that. I guess absence does make the heart grow fonder.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm glad he's back!

AnnaMarie said...

I'm glad you have him back and that you survived his absence. I go crazy during 12 hour shifts! Also, I can't really imagine you losing your temper. :) Love you, Em!

Lena said...

Hooray Ryan is home! I'm so glad you got through it (not that I doubted you would...you're AMAZING!).
I know whenever Jay goes out of town I marvel at how single parents make it through each day.
We are definitely blessed to have someone else in whom we can rely on.