The Ferrells

Saturday, January 9, 2010

First Games

Today Peyton had her very first volleyball game. When I signed her up for volleyball she was not very happy with me but I thought it would be good to give her a taste of a sport that I love to play. Well she loves playing and she can't wait for her next game. She even asks me to practice with her in the backyard. I am so glad she is enjoying herself and I enjoy watching her learn and get better. Hailey had her very first soccer game today. She has been begging to play soccer for years since she always had to watch Peyton play. Well she was finally old enough to join a team and is enjoying every minute of it (except for the grey and black uniforms because she says they are boy colors). During the game she was running around after the ball but hadn't kicked it yet. During one of their breaks my dad told Hailey that if she kicked the ball he would give her ten cents. Well that was enough motivation for her to kick it 3 times. Boy was she excited. I guess money motivates her. I love my little girls and I am so proud that they are willing to try new things.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh!!!
THE CUTENESS! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!

Becky and Brian said...

I am glad they liked it! I will have to try to go to a game one of these days!

AnnaMarie said...

That picture is so cute! I wish I could be there to watch them play! That's hilarious about the 10 cent motivation.

Nicole said...

Money talks! I think Hailey just needs to jazz up the uniform with some hairbow!

RCardon said...

Way to go Peyton and Hailey!!! I wish I was there to watch them and practice with them. I love those girls! You'll have to video tape the girls in action.