The Ferrells

Friday, January 22, 2010

Daddy Daughter Dance

Tonight was the annual Daddy/Daughter Dance at Peyton's Elementary School. She was so excited to go and picked out what her and her dad would wear. She just had to wear her Baptism dress and Ryan had to wear the tie she gave him as a welcome home present. The had a great time dancing and then went out for ice cream. I am so glad the Peyton and Ryan had a fun time.

Hailey was sad that she was not old enough to go to the dance and decided she would keep herself happy taking pictures with my camera. Here are a few images she captured from the night.

Boy I love my daughters. Life is never boring with them around.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What fun for them! Daddy Daughters dances are so fun, she'll always remember that! Good job, Hailey with the pictures. Isn't life fun!!!

Lisa J. said...

That is so cute, I hope that my ward does something like that when my girls are older.