The Ferrells

Monday, August 10, 2009

Peyton's in 3rd Grade!

Peyton started 3rd grade today. I can't believe she is getting so old. She wasn't too excited to go back to school (she wanted to have summer last a little longer) but by the time she got to school this morning she was excited.
Peyton loves wearing skirts and dresses. She definitely didn't get that from me but she sure looks cute.
Here is her cute hairdo that Aunt Ashley taught me to do. It was a little time consuming but it looked great.

Peyton was so excited to have her friend Rachel in her class again this year. She even gets to sit across from her in class.
We hope that Peyton enjoys 3rd grade and learns a lot. We are so proud of her.


1 comment:

Nicole said...

How do you have a kid in 3rd grade already?! She looked so cute in her skirt. Love the hair and the flower! I remember 3rd grade as a fabulous year. Mrs. Henry was my teacher. She introduced me to The Mouse & the Motorcycle. She also danced at our talent show to Freeze Frame by the J. Geil's Band - fun and hilarious memories!!!