The Ferrells

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Baby Blessing

On Sunday we were able to bless Alexis in church. My wonderful mother-in-law purchased her blessing dress and even made her headband that she is wearing.
Here is Alexis right before we left for church.
Here I am with my 3 beautiful daughters. They were so excited for Alexis.

Our happy family.

Most of Ryan's family was out of town so we only were able to have his sister Amber and her family there. My brother-in-law Dave was also there but had to leave before pictures.

Everyone in my family was able to come except for Andrew and his wife Michelle. It was so great having them all there.
We are so happy to have Alexis as part of our family and we can't wait to celebrate many more special occasions with her.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Again, so sorry to have missed Alexis' special day! The dress is beautiful! So happy you had so many people there to share in this special occasion.

AnnaMarie said...

Wish we could have been there! She looks beautiful! g

Becky and Brian said...

glad we were there! she looked cute!

Baggiore family said...

So cute, and so fun to see pictures of your family. I'd love to get together some time.

Lena said...

Alexis is so ADORABLE!!! I love looking at pictures of your CUTE girls.
We sure miss you guys! We hope all is well in your world. Give me a call when you have some down time. :)