The Ferrells

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Busy Bee Preschool

Hailey started preschool today for her final year before Elementary School. She was really excited to see who her teacher was going to be and what kids were going to be in her class. She even got up a little early since she was so excited. Here is a picture of Peyton and Hailey in their new dresses their Grandma Ferrell made them.

Here Hailey is right before we left for school. And here is a picture of how I did her hair for school today. She also wore a cute flower in her hair. As you can tell I love doing my girls hair and it has become a bit of an obsession for me. I definitely spend more time on their hair than I do on mine.



5 comments:

ThePalmers said...

Hey Em- a friend told me about this website and I thought of you. Some of the styles are a bit rediculous, but some are really cute!

Anonymous said...

hurray! I love it!

AnnaMarie said...

Wow, Mom is sewing and you're doing hair! Yay! How fun to have girls in the house...

The Ferrells said...

they are so cute!!!!

Nicole said...

You are totally obsessed with their hair!!! Who can blame you with those cute girls and their gorgeous hair! Yea for preschool!!!