The Ferrells

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Knott's Berry Farm

On Friday we decided to take the girls to Knott's Berry Farm because Ryan has been out of town so much and he wanted to spend some fun time with the family. So we picked Peyton up from school early and headed out for some fun. The weather was perfect the whole day and there was absolutely no one at the amusement park so we waited in no lines. You might think I am over exaggerating but I truly mean that we never waited in a line. After 5 fun filled hours Ryan and I were motion sick and decided it was time to go home. We had a great time and can't wait to take the girls back again soon.
The girls loved giving Snoopy a hug.
Here is the newest ride at Knott's call the Pony Express. Peyton loved it and asked if I would go on it with her.

Hailey is always sad when she is not tall enough for the ride so she had Ryan take this picture of her outside of the ride.
One of Hailey's favorite things to do there is to go in the Snoopy Bounce House. She could spend hours in there if we let her.
Peyton had fun flying her own plane.
The girls went on Woodstock's airmail 5 times in a row and giggled the whole time.
Hailey loves riding in these cars that swing you around the turns so fast.
Here is the last ride the girls talked me into going on before we had to leave. I wasn't feeling great but I went just so Hailey could go.


6 comments:

ThePalmers said...

Looks like a fun day. Kalle wishes she were there.

AnnaMarie said...

How fun! What a nice day with your family!

Anonymous said...

Jaxon is jealous! We want to come go with you guys on one of the "really! There are NO LINES!" days!

Jen Hakes said...

Emily, you go go go all the time. You remind me of myself.

carrie said...

What a fun day to spend as a whole family. It looks like there's a lot of great kids' rides at Knott's. We'll have to go check them out one of these days.

Mom/dad said...

Wow, the girls are growing right before my eyes. The pictures were so good. I miss you all. Mother