The Ferrells

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I love Disneyland!

Today Hailey and I decided that we should go have some fun at Disneyland after we dropped Peyton off at school and boy did we have fun. Having a season pass to Disneyland is one of the perks of living in Southern California especially since it is so cheap and we live so close. We were able to go on lots of rides in Fantasy land and we were also able to go to story time with Cinderella. Hailey had a great time playing in Toon Town and went on her favorite ride which is the roller coaster in Toon Town. She played in Donald's boat and at Goofy's house. We only spent 3 hours there but were able to pack in a lot of fun. I meant to take pictures but I forgot my camera. I guess I will just have to take some of me and Peyton on Monday since I am taking her there for the day while Ryan takes care of Hailey. So for all of you who think Disneyland is evil because you are only there when it is super busy come visit during the "off season" and you will find out how wonderful it can be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in...as of yet I HATE DISNEYLAND!

Nicole said...

I'm so jealous!!! I'm glad you and Hailey had a great day though...you don't even need pictures to know what a good time you had with your daughter.

Jen Hakes said...

I miss it so much. It was this time last year that we were there. We hope to return soon!